Thursday, May 19, 2011

It’s a long way down to the place where we started from.

Dear Itunes's Shuffle Feature,

First off, is that grammatically correct? "Itunes's Shuffle Feature"? I spent an embarrassingly long amount of time trying to figure that out.

Okay, so the weirdest thing literally just happened: while I had you on, I went to my freezer and got out the ice cream I got from the caf earlier...and just as I was taking my first bite, you started playing "Ice Cream" by Sarah McLachlan. Funny thing is, I'd never actually heard the song before-it was on a mix CD that my friend recently made for me (shoutout: GOOOOOO BROOKE!) so I have to admit, I was a little creeped out at first.

But man, if I can find a love that's better than ice cream, I'll be one happy girl. For now, I'm good with ice cream. It compliments this LAST NIGHT OF MY JUNIOR YEAR quite well.

Seriously Itunes, it's like you have ESPN or something.

Love,
Kenz

1 comment: