Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter.

Dear Regulars at the Library Cafe,

It's my last night working here, and I gotta say...I'm gonna miss you guys! I know I don't even know most of your names (though I learned some of your names by nonchalantly glancing at your jaypasses before I swiped them), but I just want you to know that you've made me look forward to my Tuesday nights: ringing people up, writing blogs, perusing Modcloth.com for cute dresses I'll never be able to afford, and generally avoiding that huge glob of homework I always tell myself I'll get done on Tuesday nights. Say, why don't you all drive down to my house some Tuesday night this summer, and I can make you a cup of coffee, and charge you $1.99 for it? It'll be just like old times. Anyways, when I say "have a good one" tonight, I'm really going to mean it. I hope you all have a good one. Maybe a good two or three.

Love,
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment