Monday, April 11, 2011

It's only fair to tell you, I'm absolutely cuckoo.

Dear Birds,

Let me begin by saying that (most of) you are all adorable, and I wish I could eat, sing, and fly like you do. Okay, on to business: while your little chirp-chirpings are sweet and cute from sunrise to sunset, lately you seem to be a little confused. Last night I woke up around 2 am to your sweet songs...don't you know that when the sun goes down, it's sleepy time for birds and humans, and probably other animals too? I'm an RA in my dorm, and quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am...I guess I can let you go with a warning this time, but don't let it happen again, okay? Otherwise, I might have to write you up, and that would just kill me (and prove my insanity to my supervisor).

Love,
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment