Sunday, February 13, 2011

We went from cathedral bells to show-and-tells and wish-you-wells

Dear Music History Professor,

Putting an exclamation point at the end of every sentence on the research project outline won't make me any more excited to do this research project.

i.e. "Choose one of the following Mozart concertos for this project! (You need to find a musical score & recording of the concerto you chose to study-- either online or on Reserve in the Library!)"

"Use the listening guides in the NAWM as a stylistic guide!"

"Your project is due in class on Monday, February 14!!!"

...sorry Wendy, you're just too enthusiastic for me. I finished my research project, but I had to sacrifice a lot of sleep to do so. Don't expect me to match your peppiness tomorrow. Or ever.

Love,
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment