Wednesday, April 23, 2014

All I ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you.

Dear Fellow Single Twentysomethings,

Can we all just agree to stop playing games and just be honest with each other? Seriously, we're adults (or so they say), it's time we start acting like it.

Here's what I'm talking about: there will come a time when someone is very, very interested in you, but for whatever reason, you're just not interested in them "in that way". You could blow them off and leave them hanging, OR you could tell them how you truly feel. Trust me, if you were in their shoes (i.e. "we had a great time, but then he/she never returned my texts"), you'd probably rather know than be left hanging forever. Be nice, but be honest. I can't say that I've always been honest in these situations; however, I can say that when I haven't been completely honest, I've ALWAYS regretted it and I've ALWAYS paid for it.

Keep it real, and remember The Golden Rule.

Love,
Kenz



No comments:

Post a Comment